Are You Ready to Contribute to the Burgeoning Field of Psychedelic Care?
With the passage of Measure 109 establishing Oregon Psilocybin Services (OPS), and the first licensed psilocybin service centers set to open throughout the state in early 2023, demand for state-licensed, professionally trained, and ethical Psilocybin Service Facilitators is expected to grow rapidly.
With a proven track record for leading safe and legal psychedelic retreats for over 1,000 individuals, Synthesis has collected years of data, direct experience, and anecdotal feedback to develop our interdisciplinary education model.
And now, we are so excited to bring that breadth and depth of expertise to Oregon!
Psychedelic Practitioner Core Training — Oregon Edition is a 13-month educational journey designed for those eager to work in the psychedelic space and who seek a research-backed, wisdom-rich, somatically-informed, heart-centered approach to facilitation.
This curriculum is approved by the Oregon Health Authority and Higher Education Coordinating Commission to prepare individuals for taking the OPS Facilitator Regulations Exam.
In this recording, you'll watch Frederica Helmiere (Program Director), Jeanell Innerarity (Learning Facilitator), and Tim Crespi (Strategic Advisor, Practicum Director, and Faculty), who will walk you through the details of the Psychedelic Practitioner Core Training — Oregon Edition and answer questions from the audience.
Enrollment Is Now Open
The 13-month Training Program Begins in April 2023
Training Tuition: $12,997
Early Registration Time-Limited Offer
Pay in Full: $11,997 (Save $1,000)
Expires on Friday, March 3rd, at 11:59 pm PST
Plus! When You Register by Monday, February 13th, You’ll Also Receive Complimentary No-Charge Access to The Fundamentals of Psychedelics - Second Edition, a LIVE Online Conference ($297 Value).
Payment Plan Options
6 Payments: $13,597 ($2,266 per payment)
12 Payments: $14,197 ($1,183 per payment)
Our training is unique in that it acknowledges there is not a one-size-fits-all method for facilitating psychedelic experiences. With that understanding, we offer students training in the foundational skills critical to building the capacity to work in the psychedelic field. The learning is rooted in deep personal exploration. It allows students to incorporate their own expertise and experience as they develop an authentic, personalized, and multi-faceted approach to the work.
The Synthesis Institute's Psychedelic Practitioner Core Training — Oregon Edition:
- Includes nine (9) themed coursework modules
- Provides 40 hours of In-Person, Skills-Based, Experiential Training
- Ensures a cohesive, highly-focused educational experience by assigning all students to a small pod of approximately 12 students under the guidance of a skilled Learning Facilitator
- Welcomes professionals from various backgrounds and industries with a proven track record of maturity and focus
- Offers experiential-based learning with an interdisciplinary approach that includes the study of scientific and wisdom traditions as well as the development of personal practices and professional skills
- Connects students to current and future psychedelic professionals who are shaping this emerging field